My goal for the year is to overcome the fear I sometimes feel when doing a watercolor painting. The start of a work is always full of hope and vision, and somewhere along the way, the paint takes on a life of its own and I feel a little bit scared of the direction it is going. My goal is to embrace the unexpected delights and directions that watercolor naturally presents to the artist. This blog will serve as a place to document insights I gain this year into the creative process. I am also setting aside every Monday as an “Artists Date”, a day to watercolor and have fun, a day that is always reserved for painting.
- Hello world!
- Succulent – Day 12 #worldwatercolormonth
- Hopland Field Station Road, View from Barn – Day 10 – #worldwatercolormonth
- California Poppy – Day 10 #worldwatercolormonth challenge
- Lupine or Texas Bluebells – Day 9 of #worldwatercolormonth
- Clematis – Day 8 of #WorldWatercolorMonth
- Glass Beach in Fort Bragg – Day 6 of the #WaterColorMonth2018 Challenge
- Strawberry Guava – Day 5 of #WaterColorMonth2018 Challenge
- July 4, 2018 Day 4 of #WaterColorMonth Challenge- Hibiscus
- Pink Magnolia Tree Blossom -2 – July 3, 2018
- Peach Trumpet Vine – July 2