Rain is good weather for watercolor painters, that moisture in the air gives us more time to develop what is happening on the surface of our painting. So, for the next two days I should be able to have a lot of fun seeing what develops!
- Hello world!
- Succulent – Day 12 #worldwatercolormonth
- Hopland Field Station Road, View from Barn – Day 10 – #worldwatercolormonth
- California Poppy – Day 10 #worldwatercolormonth challenge
- Lupine or Texas Bluebells – Day 9 of #worldwatercolormonth
- Clematis – Day 8 of #WorldWatercolorMonth
- Glass Beach in Fort Bragg – Day 6 of the #WaterColorMonth2018 Challenge
- Strawberry Guava – Day 5 of #WaterColorMonth2018 Challenge
- July 4, 2018 Day 4 of #WaterColorMonth Challenge- Hibiscus
- Pink Magnolia Tree Blossom -2 – July 3, 2018
- Peach Trumpet Vine – July 2